Monday, January 12, 2015

Day one (or day twelve, but I just figured out how to set this thing up...)

Huzzah! It's official because I am blogging about it! This year, we (currently meaning the Hubs and myself) are "Stepping Up for Epilepsy Awareness"!

But, what does that mean??  Specifically, we are walking/running/jogging/crawling (if need be) 2,015 MILES for Epilepsy Awareness.  I know, I know how does walking raise awareness?  Well, a lot of our walking/running will be done training for some big scale races...where we will wear some Purple Day swag.  I am also going to promote the program on the blog and through my talks at all my schools this year.  I am also encouraging people to join me! Walk, run, get your miles and let me know when you have done them!  Comment below...

Finally, we are going to do 3.1 of our miles at the FIRST EVER Purple Day Walk at the Mall of America in Minnesota! See below for more information or to join in on the fun!
www.purpledayeveryday.org

So far, I have done...21.3 miles...hmmm...better get moving. :)
We are both so excited

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've always been so proud of you...you go girl! Love Mom