Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Getting miles on strike and sounding the trumpet

Want to know what's great? When you get your awareness miles without even meaning to WHILE having fun!!

This weekend was crazy busy with the final two performances of Seussical: The Musical which my son is proudly a part of. On Sunday, after we all had a little sobfest that the shows were over and we took the adorable picture below, it was time to strike the fantastic set.

Striking a set is hard work - but fun! And, at the end of it all, I had totaled 15,000 steps for the day (not to mention the start of what I am sure will be some nice biceps come Summer #thankyouverymuch).

The tiniest Who with his super proud parents

Now, let's sound the trumpet for a moment because my Followers are amazing!!  I love hearing from you and knowing that you are all walking to raise awareness too - what a movement this is!  So far, you have sent in your miles - and I have totaled up 658....BAZINGA!  Keep them coming!

My Total Miles: 156.8

No comments: