Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow Days and Shoelaces

Last night, we got 19.4" of snow.  In case you think that's a typo, I will confirm NINETEEN - POINT - FOUR INCHES.  For those who know me, I'm not a snow fan or a Winter fan or a cold fan...so this was an unwelcome visitor.  I can't even listen to the Frozen soundtrack today cause I'm so irritated by it all.

BUT - there is one silver lining.  My son's school has a SNOW DAY!!  Which means, we were in our jammies until 10 and he gets to lace up his purple laces for the first time and get some steps in with me.
Clearly not running at this moment

Again, there is no going outside to walk.  So we had a blast setting up an obstacle course in the house and running laps around to get in almost 2 miles!

And if you're wondering where you can pick up those adorable purple laces to match my son and I, check out the Purple Shop at https://secure.donationpay.org/purpledayeveryday/store.php

Miles to Date: 105 (not even thinking about how many to go!!)

Keep stepping up followers...and let me know how you're doing, I'm keeping track of you on my "Followers' Totals" - 275 Miles already!!! :)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add 181.09 miles to that followers total :) - that's how far I stepped Jan 1-Feb 3.

Happy Advocate said...

AMAZING!! Thanks for letting me know - I will add them in! :)

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda H said...

Trying to make a comment

Mom said...

Testing 2

Linda H said...

Trying to update you with my January miles of 119

Happy Advocate said...

Wow! 119 miles! I have added it to the "Followers' Totals!" THANKS! And welcome to the blog! :)

lhannigan@me.com said...

Hi Brigid. I walked 152 miles for February. So that is a total of 271 miles for January and February - all for you!!!